The 8-zone Expansion Module (ZX8SP) is an interface between the control panel and any hardwired detection devices. The ZX8SP connects to the control panel's combus to provide eight additional hardwired inputs and one 50mA on-board PGM output. The ZX8SP does not support ATZ or fire zone connections.
- 8-Zone Expansion Module (16z.ATZ)
- 1 PGM output
- Compatible with Magellan and Spectra Plus Series
- Serial number self-recognition per BUS
- Certified for EN 50131 Grade 2
- Any Spectra SP Series Panel
- Any Spectra panel (V2.0 or Higher)
Input voltage:| Typically 12 to 16 Vdc
Current cons.:| 28mA
Max.# of ZX8SP:| max.3: SP Series
No. of outputs:| One 50mA PGM
No. of zones:| 8 standard zone inputs
Oper. temperature:| -20ºC to 50ºC (-4ºF to 122ºF)*
* UL tested to 0ºC to 49ºC (32ºF to 120ºF).